A comparison of radical retropubic with perineal prostatectomy for localized prostate cancer within the Uniformed Services Urology Research Group
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
Volume 87, Issue 1, pages 61–65, January 2001
How to Cite
Lance, R.S., Freidrichs, P.A., Kane, C., Powell, C.R., Pulos, E., Moul, J.W., Mcleod, D.G., Cornum, R.L. and Brantley Thrasher, J. (2001), A comparison of radical retropubic with perineal prostatectomy for localized prostate cancer within the Uniformed Services Urology Research Group. BJU International, 87: 61–65. doi: 10.1046/j.1464-410x.2001.00023.x
- Issue online: 20 APR 2002
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
- Accepted for publication 25 October 2000The opinions and assertions of the authors do not necessarily reflect those of the Department of Defense.
- 51869 Bd X. S. 548Carcinoma der Prosimia. Chir Erfahrungen. Zurich. 1860–1867. Archiv Fur Klinische Chururgie.
- 6The early diagnosis and radical cure of carcinoma of the prostate: being a study of 40 cases and presentation of a radical operation which was carried out in four cases Bull Johns Hopkins Hosp 1905; 16: 315–21.
- 8Is there really a difference between the perineal and retropubic prostatectomy? J Urol 1997; 157: 393(A1539), , .
- 9American Joint Committee on Cancer: Manual for Staging of Cancer. 2nd edn. Philadelphia: JB Lippincott, 1992: 159–64& .