Effective daily treatment with clomipramine in men with premature ejaculation when 25 mg (as required) is ineffective
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Volume 87, Issue 4, pages 357–360, March 2001
How to Cite
Rowland, D.L., De Gouveia Brazao, C.A. and Koos Slob, A. (2001), Effective daily treatment with clomipramine in men with premature ejaculation when 25 mg (as required) is ineffective. BJU International, 87: 357–360. doi: 10.1046/j.1464-410x.2001.00112.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Accepted for publication 18 December 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.