The presence of atypical small acinar proliferation in prostate needle biopsy is predictive of carcinoma on subsequent biopsy
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Volume 87, Issue 1, pages 70–74, January 2001
How to Cite
Ouyang, R.C., Kenwright, D.N., Nacey, J.N. and Delahunt<, B. (2001), The presence of atypical small acinar proliferation in prostate needle biopsy is predictive of carcinoma on subsequent biopsy. BJU International, 87: 70–74. doi: 10.1046/j.1464-410x.2001.00989.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Accepted for publication 11 October 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!