Association of the vitamin D receptor gene start codon Fok I polymorphism with calcium oxalate stone disease
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2009
Volume 87, Issue 3, pages 168–171, February 2001
How to Cite
Chen, W.-C., Chen, H.-Y., Lu, H.-F., Hsu, C.-D. and Tsai, F.-J. (2001), Association of the vitamin D receptor gene start codon Fok I polymorphism with calcium oxalate stone disease. BJU International, 87: 168–171. doi: 10.1046/j.1464-410x.2001.02074.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2009
- Accepted for publication 16 November 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!