Selective urological evaluation in men with febrile urinary tract infection
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
Volume 88, Issue 1, pages 15–20, July 2001
How to Cite
Ulleryd, P., Zackrisson, B., Aus, G., Bergdahl, S., Hugosson, J. and Sandberg, T. (2001), Selective urological evaluation in men with febrile urinary tract infection. BJU International, 88: 15–20. doi: 10.1046/j.1464-410x.2001.02252.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
- Accepted for publication 5 April 2001
- 1Urinary tract infections. Detection, Prevention, and Management. 5th edn. Baltimore: Williams & Wilkins 1997.
- 6Urinary tract infections in men. Br Med J 1989; 298: 1595–6.
- 15Prostatic involvement in men with febrile urinary tract infection as measured by serum prostate-specific antigen and transrectal ultrasonography. BJU Int 1999; 84: 470–4DOI: 10.1046/j.1464-410x.1999.00164.x, , , , , .
- 16Benign prostatic hyperplasia. In WalshPC, RetikAB, StameyTA, Darracott VaughanEJr, eds, Campbells Urology. 6th edn. Philadelphia: WB Saunders, 1992::1019.
- 20Distribution-Free Statistical Tests. London: Prentice Hall, 1968: 68–86.
- 22Randomised double-blind study of norfloxacin and cefadroxil in the treatment of acute pyelonephritis. Eur J Microbiol Infect Dis 1990; 9: 317–23, , , .
P. Ulleryd, MD, Senior Registrar.
B. Zackrisson, MD, Urologist.
G. Aus, MD, PhD, Assistant Professor.
S. Bergdahl, MD, PhD, Urologist.
J. Hugosson, MD, PhD, Assistant Professor.
T. Sandberg, MD, PhD, Assistant Professor.
postvoid residual urine volume
peak urinary flow rate.