Comparative evaluation of treatments for erectile dysfunction in patients with prostate cancer after radical retropubic prostatectomy
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Volume 88, Issue 1, pages 58–62, July 2001
How to Cite
Baniel, J., Israilov, S., Segenreich, E. and Livne, P.M. (2001), Comparative evaluation of treatments for erectile dysfunction in patients with prostate cancer after radical retropubic prostatectomy. BJU International, 88: 58–62. doi: 10.1046/j.1464-410x.2001.02254.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Accepted for publication 5 April 2001
- 4Effect of pelvic radiotherapy for prostate cancer on bowel, bladder, and sexual function: the patient's perspective. Urology 1996; 47: 387–94DOI: 10.1016/s0090-4295(99)80458-0, , .
- 5Neoadjuvant hormonal therapy in carcinoma of the prostate. BJU Int 1999; 83: 438–48DOI: 10.1046/j.1464-410x.1999.00953.x, , .
- 7Quality of life and sexuality following radical prostatectomy in patients with prostate cancer who use or do not use erectile aids. Urology 1997; 50: 740–6DOI: 10.1016/s0090-4295(97)00327-0, , , , , .
- 9Decreased sexual capacity after external radiation therapy for prostate cancer impairs quality of life. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol 1995; 32: 33–9, , et al.
- 12Use of sildenafil (Viagra) in patients with cardiovascular disease. Circ J Am Health Assoc 1999; 99: 168–77, , et al.
- 13An Introduction to Medical Statistics. Oxford: Oxford University Press 1989::22–104.
- 15Immediate sexual rehabilitation by simultaneous placement of penile prosthesis in patients undergoing radical prostatectomy: initial results in 50 patients. Urology 1997; 50: 395–9DOI: 10.1016/s0090-4295(97)00280-x, , , .
- 16Treatment of erectile dysfunction after radical prostatectomy with sildenafil citrate (Viagra). Urology 1998; 52: 363–6, , , , .
- 17Role of Viagra after radical prostatectomy. Urology 2000; 55: 241–5DOI: 10.1016/s0090-4295(99)00441-0, , et al.
- 18Sildenafil citrate (Viagra) after radical prostatectomy. Urology 1999; 54: 587–9DOI: 10.1016/s0090-4295(99)00283-6& .
J. Baniel, MD, Head of Department of Urology.
S. Israilov, MD, Senior Physician.
E. Segenreich MD, Senior Physician.
P.M. Livne, Professor, Administrative Director.
radical retropubic prostatectomy