This review is based on a presentation made by Professor Björntorp to the IDF (Western Pacific Region) Congress in Hong Kong 1997.
Hypothalamic arousal, insulin resistance and Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 373–383, May 1999
How to Cite
Björntorp, P., Holm, G. and Rosmond, R. (1999), Hypothalamic arousal, insulin resistance and Type 2 diabetes mellitus. Diabetic Medicine, 16: 373–383. doi: 10.1046/j.1464-5491.1999.00067.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 3 September 1998; revised 4 December 1998; accepted 12 December 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.