Results of this study have been presented at the 34th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD), September 1998, Barcelona, Spain.
Relative hypoleptinaemia in women with mild gestational diabetes mellitus
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 16, Issue 8, pages 656–662, August 1999
How to Cite
Festa, A., Shnawa, N., Krugluger, W., Hopmeier, P., Schernthaner, G. and Haffner, S. M. (1999), Relative hypoleptinaemia in women with mild gestational diabetes mellitus. Diabetic Medicine, 16: 656–662. doi: 10.1046/j.1464-5491.1999.00122.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 2 October 1998; revised 8 March 1999; accepted 14 March 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.