Length rather than a specific allele of dinucleotide repeat in the 5′ upstream region of the aldose reductase gene is associated with diabetic retinopathy
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 16, Issue 12, pages 1044–1047, December 1999
How to Cite
Fujisawa, T., Ikegami, H., Kawaguchi, Y., Yamato, E., Nakagawa, Y., Shen, G. .-Q., Fukuda, M. and Ogihara, T. (1999), Length rather than a specific allele of dinucleotide repeat in the 5′ upstream region of the aldose reductase gene is associated with diabetic retinopathy. Diabetic Medicine, 16: 1044–1047. doi: 10.1046/j.1464-5491.1999.00192.x
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 4 September 1998; revised 21 July 1999; accepted 22 July 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.