Prolonged QTc interval predicts mortality in patients with Type 1 diabetes mellitus
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 199–205, March 2001
How to Cite
Rossing, P., Breum, L., Major-Pedersen, A., Sato, A., Winding, H., Pietersen, A., Kastrup, J. and Parving, H. .-H. (2001), Prolonged QTc interval predicts mortality in patients with Type 1 diabetes mellitus. Diabetic Medicine, 18: 199–205. doi: 10.1046/j.1464-5491.2001.00446.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Accepted 4 November 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.