R.W.M.v.D. current address: School of Healthcare Studies, University of Wales College of Medicine, Heath Park, Cardiff CF14 4XN, UK.
Vibration perception threshold testing in patients with diabetic neuropathy: ceiling effects and reliability
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 469–475, June 2001
How to Cite
Van Deursen, R. W. M., Sanchez, M. M., Derr, J. A., Becker, M. B., Ulbrecht, J. S. and Cavanagh, P. R. (2001), Vibration perception threshold testing in patients with diabetic neuropathy: ceiling effects and reliability. Diabetic Medicine, 18: 469–475. doi: 10.1046/j.1464-5491.2001.00503.x
M.M.S. current address: Merck Research Laboratories, PO Box 2000, RY 33404, Rahway, NJ 07065, USA.
J.A.D. current address: Food and Drug Administration, Center for Veterinary Medicine, Division of Compliance, 7500 Standish Place, HFV-230, Rockville, MD 20855, USA.
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Accepted 10 January 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.