Role of sibutramine in the treatment of obese Type 2 diabetic patients receiving sulphonylurea therapy
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2002
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 119–124, February 2002
How to Cite
Serrano-Rios, M., Melchionda, N. and Moreno-Carretero, E. (2002), Role of sibutramine in the treatment of obese Type 2 diabetic patients receiving sulphonylurea therapy. Diabetic Medicine, 19: 119–124. doi: 10.1046/j.1464-5491.2002.00655.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2002
- Accepted 25 August 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!