Insulin resistance in non-diabetic subjects is associated with increased incidence of myocardial infarction and death
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2002
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 470–475, June 2002
How to Cite
Hedblad, B., Nilsson, P., Engström, G., Berglund, G. and Janzon, L. (2002), Insulin resistance in non-diabetic subjects is associated with increased incidence of myocardial infarction and death. Diabetic Medicine, 19: 470–475. doi: 10.1046/j.1464-5491.2002.00719.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2002
- Accepted 26 November 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.