Changes in treatment after the start of oral hypoglycaemic therapy in Type 2 diabetes: a population-based study
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2002
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 606–610, July 2002
How to Cite
Donnan, P. T., Steinke, D. T., Newton, R. W., Morris, A. D. and for the DARTS/MEMO Collaboration (2002), Changes in treatment after the start of oral hypoglycaemic therapy in Type 2 diabetes: a population-based study. Diabetic Medicine, 19: 606–610. doi: 10.1046/j.1464-5491.2002.00743.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2002
- Accepted 19 January 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.