Diabetes-related inequalities in health status and financial barriers to health care access in a population-based study
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2003
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 45–51, January 2004
How to Cite
Gulliford, M. C., Mahabir, D. and Rocke, B. (2004), Diabetes-related inequalities in health status and financial barriers to health care access in a population-based study. Diabetic Medicine, 21: 45–51. doi: 10.1046/j.1464-5491.2003.01061.x
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2003
- Accepted 9 May 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.