Host-selective toxins as agents of cell death in plant–fungus interactions
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2001
Molecular Plant Pathology
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 229–239, July 2001
How to Cite
Markham, J. E. and Hille, J. (2001), Host-selective toxins as agents of cell death in plant–fungus interactions. Molecular Plant Pathology, 2: 229–239. doi: 10.1046/j.1464-6722.2001.00066.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!