CONSERVATION BIOLOGY OF CETACEANS IN MARINE COMMUNITIES OF BAJA CALIFORNIA: SCIENCE OR ADVOCACY?
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 335–336, May 2001
How to Cite
Gerber, L. (2001), CONSERVATION BIOLOGY OF CETACEANS IN MARINE COMMUNITIES OF BAJA CALIFORNIA: SCIENCE OR ADVOCACY?. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 10: 335–336. doi: 10.1046/j.1466-822X.2001.00171-8.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!