The effect of 50 years of landscape change on species richness and community composition
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 305–313, May 2001
How to Cite
Parody, J. M., Cuthbert, F. J. and Decker, E. H. (2001), The effect of 50 years of landscape change on species richness and community composition. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 10: 305–313. doi: 10.1046/j.1466-822X.2001.00233.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!