Present address and correspondence: Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge, Tennis Court Road, Cambridge, CB2 1QW, UK. E-mail: email@example.com
Are there fine-scale spatial patterns in community similarity among temporary freshwater pools?
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2002
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 71–78, January 2002
How to Cite
Spencer, M., Schwartz, S. S. and Blaustein, L. (2002), Are there fine-scale spatial patterns in community similarity among temporary freshwater pools?. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 11: 71–78. doi: 10.1046/j.1466-822X.2001.00266.x
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2002
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!