Does body size predict dates of species description among North American and Australian reptiles and amphibians?
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2002
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 41–47, January 2002
How to Cite
Reed, R. N. and Boback, S. M. (2002), Does body size predict dates of species description among North American and Australian reptiles and amphibians?. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 11: 41–47. doi: 10.1046/j.1466-822X.2002.00260.x
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2002
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!