Do human activities raise species richness? Contrasting patterns in United States plants and fishes
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2002
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 343–348, July 2002
How to Cite
McKinney, M. L. (2002), Do human activities raise species richness? Contrasting patterns in United States plants and fishes. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 11: 343–348. doi: 10.1046/j.1466-822X.2002.00293.x
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2002
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!