The views/opinions expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the Government of Canada.
Climate change and modelled biome representation in Canada's national park system: implications for system planning and park mandates
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2002
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 475–484, November 2002
How to Cite
Scott, D., Malcolm, J. R. and Lemieux, C. (2002), Climate change and modelled biome representation in Canada's national park system: implications for system planning and park mandates. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 11: 475–484. doi: 10.1046/j.1466-822X.2002.00308.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!