Phytogeographical relationships among high mountain areas in the Baetic Ranges (South Spain)
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2002
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 497–504, November 2002
How to Cite
Mota, J. F., Pérez-García, F. J., Jiménez, M. L., Amate, J. J. and Peñas, J. (2002), Phytogeographical relationships among high mountain areas in the Baetic Ranges (South Spain). Global Ecology and Biogeography, 11: 497–504. doi: 10.1046/j.1466-822X.2002.00312.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!