Patterns of within-species body size variation of birds: strong evidence for Bergmann's rule
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2002
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 505–523, November 2002
How to Cite
Ashton, K. G. (2002), Patterns of within-species body size variation of birds: strong evidence for Bergmann's rule. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 11: 505–523. doi: 10.1046/j.1466-822X.2002.00313.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!