Environmental variability and biogeography: the relationship between bathymetric distribution and geographical range size in marine algae and gastropods
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2003
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 499–506, November 2003
How to Cite
Harley, C. D. G., Smith, K. F. and Moore, V. L. (2003), Environmental variability and biogeography: the relationship between bathymetric distribution and geographical range size in marine algae and gastropods. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 12: 499–506. doi: 10.1046/j.1466-822X.2003.00062.x
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!