Ecological characterization of bat species distributions in Michoacán, México, using a geographic information system
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2003
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 65–85, January 2003
How to Cite
Wang, H. G., Owen, R. D., Sánchez-Hernández, C. and De Lourdes Romero-Almaraz, M. (2003), Ecological characterization of bat species distributions in Michoacán, México, using a geographic information system. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 12: 65–85. doi: 10.1046/j.1466-822X.2003.00318.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!