Regional-scale spatial patterns of fire in relation to rainfall gradients in sub-tropical mountains, NW Argentina
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 133–146, March 2001
How to Cite
Grau, H. R. (2001), Regional-scale spatial patterns of fire in relation to rainfall gradients in sub-tropical mountains, NW Argentina. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 10: 133–146. doi: 10.1046/j.1466-822x.2001.00220.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!