Elevation gradients of diversity for rodents and bats in Oaxaca, Mexico
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 63–76, January 2001
How to Cite
SÁnchez-Cordero, V. (2001), Elevation gradients of diversity for rodents and bats in Oaxaca, Mexico. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 10: 63–76. doi: 10.1046/j.1466-822x.2001.00235.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!