The greatest impact of war and conflict
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2009
2001 Blackwell Science Ltd
Ambulatory Child Health
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 97–103, June 2001
How to Cite
Mandalakas, A. M. (2001), The greatest impact of war and conflict. Ambulatory Child Health, 7: 97–103. doi: 10.1046/j.1467-0658.2001.0115b.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!