Identification and quantitative analysis of kojic acid and arbutine in skin-whitening cosmetics
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
International Journal of Cosmetic Science
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 219–232, August 2001
How to Cite
Masse, M.-O., Duvallet, V., Borremans, M. and Goeyens, L. (2001), Identification and quantitative analysis of kojic acid and arbutine in skin-whitening cosmetics. International Journal of Cosmetic Science, 23: 219–232. doi: 10.1046/j.1467-2494.2001.00074.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Received 24 July 2000, Accepted 1 August 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.