Presented at the 12th International Symposium on Bioengineering and the Skin (ISBS), Boston, 25–27 June 1998 and at the 7th Congress European Academy of Dermatology & Venereology, Nice, 7–11 October 1998.
Assessment of sun reactive skin type with multiple correspondence analysis, hierarchical and tree-structured classification methods
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2002
International Journal of Cosmetic Science
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 207–216, August 2002
How to Cite
Guinot, C., Latreille, J., Morizot, F., Ambroisine, L., Mauger, E., Tenenhaus, M. and Malvy, D. J.-M. (2002), Assessment of sun reactive skin type with multiple correspondence analysis, hierarchical and tree-structured classification methods. International Journal of Cosmetic Science, 24: 207–216. doi: 10.1046/j.1467-2494.2002.00140.x
The CE.R.I.E.S. is a skin research centre funded by CHANEL.
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2002
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2002
- Received February 2002, Accepted 19 March 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.