Nudging hair shedding by antidandruff shampoos. A comparison of 1% ketoconazole, 1% piroctone olamine and 1% zinc pyrithione formulations
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2002
International Journal of Cosmetic Science
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 249–256, October 2002
How to Cite
Piérard-Franchimont, C., Goffin, V., Henry, F., Uhoda, I., Braham, C. and Piérard, G. E. (2002), Nudging hair shedding by antidandruff shampoos. A comparison of 1% ketoconazole, 1% piroctone olamine and 1% zinc pyrithione formulations. International Journal of Cosmetic Science, 24: 249–256. doi: 10.1046/j.1467-2494.2002.00145.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2002
- Received 29 March 2002, Accepted 22 May 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.