A synthetic hexapeptide (Argireline) with antiwrinkle activity
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2002
International Journal of Cosmetic Science
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 303–310, October 2002
How to Cite
Blanes-Mira, C., Clemente, J., Jodas, G., Gil, A., Fernández-Ballester, G., Ponsati, B., Gutierrez, L., Pérez-Payá, E. and Ferrer-Montiel, A. (2002), A synthetic hexapeptide (Argireline) with antiwrinkle activity. International Journal of Cosmetic Science, 24: 303–310. doi: 10.1046/j.1467-2494.2002.00153.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2002
- Received 24 June 2002, Accepted 3 September 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.