Myths and moderation in marine ‘metapopulations’?
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
Fish and Fisheries
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 20–35, March 2002
How to Cite
Smedbol, R. K., McPherson, A., Hansen, M. M. and Kenchington, E. (2002), Myths and moderation in marine ‘metapopulations’?. Fish and Fisheries, 3: 20–35. doi: 10.1046/j.1467-2979.2002.00062.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Received 6 Nov 2001Accepted 5 Dec 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!