*Ursula Arens is a member of the Health Supplements Information Service (HSIS) panel. The panel is co-ordinated by the Propriety Association of Great Britain (PAGB), and provides balanced information for the media, health professionals and consumers on vitamins and minerals and the appropriate use of dietary supplements. For further information tel.: + 44 20 7370 2233 or visit the website: http://www.hsis.org
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2002
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 311–312, December 2001
How to Cite
Arens, U. (2001), Expert practice. Nutrition Bulletin, 26: 311–312. doi: 10.1046/j.1467-3010.2001.00177.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.