*Dr Mulvihill was formerly at The Meat and Livestock Commission, Nutrition and Dietetics Department, Milton Keynes, UK.
Ruminant meat as a source of conjugated linoleic acid (CLA)
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2002
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 295–299, December 2001
How to Cite
Mulvihill, B. (2001), Ruminant meat as a source of conjugated linoleic acid (CLA). Nutrition Bulletin, 26: 295–299. doi: 10.1046/j.1467-3010.2001.00179.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.