This conference report was written by Miss Claire Davidson, Education Officer at the BNF until August 2001. Correspondence should be addressed to: Mr Roy Ballam, Senior Education Officer, British Nutrition Foundation, 52–54 High Holborn, London WC1V 6RQ, UK. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lessons from the past, targets for the future
2001 National Nutrition Education Conference (NNEC), British Nutrition Foundation, Marriott Hotel, Bristol, 23 June 2001
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2002
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 347–349, December 2001
How to Cite
Davidson, C. (2001), Lessons from the past, targets for the future. Nutrition Bulletin, 26: 347–349. doi: 10.1046/j.1467-3010.2001.00181.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.