Present address: University of Cologne, Botany, D-50931 Cologne, Germany.
Oryzacystatin I expression in transformed tobacco produces a conditional growth phenotype and enhances chilling tolerance
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2003
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 101–112, March 2003
How to Cite
Van der Vyver, C., Schneidereit, J., Driscoll, S., Turner, J., Kunert, K. and Foyer, C. H. (2003), Oryzacystatin I expression in transformed tobacco produces a conditional growth phenotype and enhances chilling tolerance. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 1: 101–112. doi: 10.1046/j.1467-7652.2003.00010.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2003
- Received 27 May 2002; revised 30 September 2002; accepted 23 October 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!