Present address: Syngenta Biotechnology Inc., 3054 Cornwallis Road, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA
Identification of putative plant cold responsive regulatory elements by gene expression profiling and a pattern enumeration algorithm
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2003
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 1, Issue 5, pages 345–352, September 2003
How to Cite
Kreps, J., Budworth, P., Goff, S. and Wang, R. (2003), Identification of putative plant cold responsive regulatory elements by gene expression profiling and a pattern enumeration algorithm. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 1: 345–352. doi: 10.1046/j.1467-7652.2003.00032.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2003
- Received 25 March 2003; revised 19 May 2003; accepted 20 May 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!