Potential conflicts of interest: The authors are employees of The Procter & Gamble Company, makers of food and beverage products including olestra (brand name Olean®).
A role for olestra in body weight management
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2002
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 17–25, February 2002
How to Cite
Eldridge, A. L., Cooper, D. A. and Peters, J. C. (2002), A role for olestra in body weight management. Obesity Reviews, 3: 17–25. doi: 10.1046/j.1467-789X.2002.00050.x
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2002
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.