Psychosocial origins of obesity stigma: toward changing a powerful and pervasive bias
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2003
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 213–227, November 2003
How to Cite
Puhl, R. M. and Brownell, K. D. (2003), Psychosocial origins of obesity stigma: toward changing a powerful and pervasive bias. Obesity Reviews, 4: 213–227. doi: 10.1046/j.1467-789X.2003.00122.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2003
- Received 3 July 2003; revised 8 September 2003; accepted 9 September 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!