Development of Mental Attention in Gifted and Mainstream Children: The Role of Mental Capacity, Inhibition, and Speed of Processing
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2003
Volume 74, Issue 6, pages 1594–1614, November 2003
How to Cite
Johnson, J., Im-Bolter, N. and Pascual-Leone, J. (2003), Development of Mental Attention in Gifted and Mainstream Children: The Role of Mental Capacity, Inhibition, and Speed of Processing. Child Development, 74: 1594–1614. doi: 10.1046/j.1467-8624.2003.00626.x
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.