The Measurement of Cognitive Complexity and Its Relationship With Political Extremism
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2003
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 781–801, December 2003
How to Cite
Van Hiel, A. and Mervielde, I. (2003), The Measurement of Cognitive Complexity and Its Relationship With Political Extremism. Political Psychology, 24: 781–801. doi: 10.1046/j.1467-9221.2003.00354.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!