‘A World Free From Hunger’: Global Imagination and Governance in the Age of Scientific Management
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2003
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 434–453, October 2003
How to Cite
Phillips, L. and Ilcan, S. (2003), ‘A World Free From Hunger’: Global Imagination and Governance in the Age of Scientific Management. Sociologia Ruralis, 43: 434–453. doi: 10.1046/j.1467-9523.2003.00254.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!