Study participants are listed in the appendix.
Modelling the 3-year risk of myocardial infarction among participants in the Data Collection on Adverse Events of Anti-HIV Drugs (DAD) study
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2003
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 1–10, January 2003
How to Cite
Law, M., Friis-Møller, N., Weber, R., Reiss, P., Thiebaut, R., Kirk, O., D'Arminio Monforte, A., Pradier, C., Morfeldt, L., Calvo, G., El-Sadr, W., De Wit, S., Sabin, C., Lundgren, J. and for the DAD Study Group (2003), Modelling the 3-year risk of myocardial infarction among participants in the Data Collection on Adverse Events of Anti-HIV Drugs (DAD) study. HIV Medicine, 4: 1–10. doi: 10.1046/j.1468-1293.2003.00138.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2003
- Received: 11 September 2002, accepted 12 September 2002
- 3WHO MONICA Project. MONICA Manual, part IV, Event Registration 1999: Ref type: internet communication.
- 4Cardiovascular risk factors in HIV patients – association with antiretroviral therapy. Results from the DAD Study. AIDS in press (accepted for publication December 2002)., , et al.
- 5Anonymous. 1993 revised classification system for HIV infection and expanded surveillance case definition for AIDS among adolescents and adults. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 1992; 41 (RR-17): 1–19.
- 131997–99 World Health Statistics Annual 2000. Ref type: internet communication. www3.who.int/whosis/menu.cfmh
- 16Coronary heart disease risk (CHD) in French HIV-infected men started on a protease inhibitor (PI)-containing regimen compared to the general population. 9th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections. Seattle, WA, 2002 [Abstract 697-T]., , et al.