Filomen study group investigators and coinvestigators: V. Myllylä, MD (Principal investigator), K. Aho, MD, K. Alhainen, MD, H. Havanka, MD, L. Herrala, MD, M. Ilmavirta, MD, T. Jolma, MD, M. Junes, MD, S. Kaakkola, MD, T. Keränen, MD, H. Kilpeläinen, MD, E. Kinnunen, MD, S. Mannila, MD, A. Mulari, MD, T. Mäkinen, MD, H. Numminen, MD, J. Nuutinen, MD, O. Pammo, MD, J. Peltola, MD, I. Pieninkeroinen, MD, A. Pilke, I. Rautakorpi, MD, A. Rissanen, MD, A. Saarinen, MD, M. Saksa, MD, O. Satomaa, MD, J-M. Seppä, MD, T. Siirtola, MD, R. Soikkeli, MD, M. Solismaa, MD, K. Sotaniemi, MD, I.J. Taalas, MD, E. Teräväinen, MD, H. Teräväinen, MD, S. Tuisku, MD, J. Valpas, MD. Sponsor’s representatives: K. Reinikainen, MD (Head of Parkinson Project), A. Gordin, MD (Scientific Director, Parkinson Project).
Twelve-month safety of entacapone in patients with Parkinson’s disease
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 53–60, January 2001
How to Cite
Myllylä, V. V., Kultalahti, E.-R., Haapaniemi, H., Leinonen, M. and FILOMEN Study Group (2001), Twelve-month safety of entacapone in patients with Parkinson’s disease. European Journal of Neurology, 8: 53–60. doi: 10.1046/j.1468-1331.2001.00168.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Received 3 April 2000 Accepted 16 September 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.