Depression is an independent predictor of poor long-term functional outcome post-stroke
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 315–319, July 2001
How to Cite
Pohjasvaara, T., Vataja, R., Leppävuori, A., Kaste, M. and Erkinjuntti, T. (2001), Depression is an independent predictor of poor long-term functional outcome post-stroke. European Journal of Neurology, 8: 315–319. doi: 10.1046/j.1468-1331.2001.00182.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.