The importance of educational and psychological factors in Parkinson's disease quality of life
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2002
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 589–593, November 2002
How to Cite
Cubo, E., Rojo, A., Ramos, S., Quintana, S., Gonzalez, M., Kompoliti, K. and Aguilar, M. (2002), The importance of educational and psychological factors in Parkinson's disease quality of life. European Journal of Neurology, 9: 589–593. doi: 10.1046/j.1468-1331.2002.00484.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2002
- Received 13 April 2002 Accepted 8 August 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.