Effect of vagal nerve stimulation on patients with bitemporal epilepsy
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2003
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 91–94, January 2003
How to Cite
Kuba, R., Brázdil, M., Novák, Z., Chrastina, J. and Rektor, I. (2003), Effect of vagal nerve stimulation on patients with bitemporal epilepsy. European Journal of Neurology, 10: 91–94. doi: 10.1046/j.1468-1331.2003.00547.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2003
- Received 3 June 2002 Accepted 8 October 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.