Depression and anxiety disorders associated with headache frequency. The Nord-Trøndelag Health Study
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2008
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 147–152, March 2003
How to Cite
Zwart, J.-A., Dyb, G., Hagen, K., Ødegård, K. J., Dahl, A. A., Bovim, G. and Stovner, L. J. (2003), Depression and anxiety disorders associated with headache frequency. The Nord-Trøndelag Health Study. European Journal of Neurology, 10: 147–152. doi: 10.1046/j.1468-1331.2003.00551.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2008
- Received 12 August 2002 Accepted 29 November 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.